Wedding planning can be made easier with the help of efficient, inexpensive and easy-to-use tools from Americans All and Its Social Legacy Network.
Wedding Planning (Americans All)
- Use our Heritage Honor Roll to create a story on the couple so guests can learn more about the bride and groom. The legacy story, housed forever on our Web site and on the home pages of our Legacy Partners, can:
- Contain up to 2,000 words, of which 1,000 can be password protected for privacy.
- Be published in multiple languages and updated at no cost.
- Be enhanced with photos, home movies and audio recordings.
- Include links to other Heritage Honor Roll legacy stories, social media sites and other Web pages.
- Be shortened to print on an 8½” x 11” template to share with family and friends and be incorporated into the wedding program.
Americans All members also gain electronic access to our K–12 social studies information—(a $500 value).
- Use our secure e-mail announcement tool to:
- Send a “hold the date” notice.
- Notify in-town and out-of-town guests—whose contact information may be housed in separate e-mail databases—about events planned specifically for them.
- Keep guests notified of event updates and include photographs or cell-phone videos of wedding party members to facilitate their recognition by guests at the events and ceremony.
Total Cost: $49 ($24.50 using a discount Legacy Partner Promo Code) one-time, tax-deductible membership fee. Our nonprofit foundation invests more than half of our membership fees to support excellence in social studies instruction.
Wedding Follow-up (Americans All)
- Use the secure announcement tool to thank those who attended the wedding and to publicize when new photographs and/or videos are added to the Heritage Honor Roll story.
- Add links to post-wedding event videos and/or photographs to the Heritage Honor Roll story.
- Add a link to the completed wedding video to the Heritage Honor Roll story.
Start of a Future Together (Social Legacy Network)
Because education is a lifelong pursuit, we give our members a free, 3-month trial subscription to our Social Legacy Network membership to gain access to:
CollegeSave to earn up to $52,000 in college tuition discount points that can be used at more than 385 colleges in 45 states and to receive future homework help for your K-12 children. During the trial period, your family can earn 1,750 points, worth $1,750 in college tuition discounts (each point is worth $1 in discounts). By joining the Social Legacy Network after the trial period ends for just $4 per month, your family can earn an additional $250 in college tuition discounts each month. In 2017, students submitted rewards points worth more than $80.1 million in tuition discounts at participating colleges.
Discounts on goods and services from our program partners and e-newsletters with money-saving tips.
Click here for tips on “How to create a legacy story.”
Click here for tips on “Storytelling for younger children.”
Click here to view program videos.
Click here to view our program overview.
Click here to register for Americans All to create and share a legacy story on your new family and receive program benefits.
Click here to learn how to become a Legacy Partner.
Any questions? Please contact Americans All.