Wedding planning can be made easier with the help of efficient, inexpensive and easy-to-use tools from Americans All and Its Social Legacy Network.
- Use our Heritage Honor Roll to create a story on the couple so guests can learn more about the bride and groom. The legacy story, housed forever on our Web site and on the home pages of our Legacy Partners, can:
- Contain up to 2,000 words, of which 1,000 can be password protected for privacy.
- Be published in multiple languages and updated at no cost.
- Be enhanced with photos, home movies and audio recordings.
- Include links to other Heritage Honor Roll legacy stories, social media sites and other Web pages.
- Be shortened to print on an 8½” x 11” template to share with family and friends and be incorporated into the wedding program.
Although we are no longer active in curriculum areas (focusing instead on providing students involved in non-academic school activities, like school clubs and teams, with valuable resources), member families can still access our existing K–12 social studies information—a $500+ value.
There is no cost to join our program and create a legacy story. Our nonprofit foundation invests more than 80 percent of our membership fees to support excellence in social studies instruction. Schools, students and students’ families and friends participate in Americans All at no cost and receive a free, 3-month trial to our Social Legacy Network. Americans All members can also continue their Social Legacy Network subscription for a small monthly cost ($4) after the free trial to receive additional benefits besides publishing a story on our web-based Heritage Honor Roll.
Local businesses, service providers and cottage industries participate in our program as Business Legacy Partners, for a nominal fee. They can leverage stories about their business or practice to build closer relationships with current and future customers and clients. They can also use our program to share discounts on their goods and services with Americans All Social Legacy Network members.
- Add links to post-wedding event videos and/or photographs to the Heritage Honor Roll story.
- Add a link to the completed wedding video to the Heritage Honor Roll story.
Click here for tips on “How to create a legacy story.”
Click here for tips on “Storytelling for younger children.”
Click here to view our program overview.
Click here to register for Americans All to create and share a legacy story on your new family and receive program benefits.
Click here to learn how to become a Legacy Partner.
Any questions? Please contact Americans All.