Business Legacy Partners are local businesses and professional service providers who participate in Americans All for a nominal fee of $49 every six months, 80 percent of which is returned to their community. For this fee, they:
- Receive free home page(s) on our Web site—one for each location and in multiple languages, if desired—to share information about the business or professional practice and advertise available discounts to other program members.
- Get 2 free 7-digit Gift Codes (worth $49) when they enroll to publish stories on our web-based Heritage Honor Roll; the stories help build closer relationships with their current and future customers and clients. We recommend using one of the codes to create a story on the business or professional practice and the other to create a story on the owner or founder. Each membership renewal includes two 7-digit codes, which can be gifted to employees or family members.
- Host, on special landing page(s), legacy stories that customers have published on our Heritage Honor Roll to provide further exposure for these stories. By doing so, they begin creating or expanding an affinity club for their business or practice.
- Can be listed on both our Discounts page and our Legacy Partner landing page, so Americans All members can identify Business Legacy Partners offering discounts on goods and services.
- Can be searched on our Web site by name, language, category and location.
- Can update their Heritage Honor Roll stories and Legacy Partner landing page(s) as often as desired, at no cost.
- Support our mission to enhance social studies education in schools, thus reinforcing their important role in the community.
- Can access Americans All logos and marketing materials to help advertise their program membership.
Click here to view or download a tutorial on how to register your business or professional service for Americans All.
Click here to join Americans All NOW! We look forward to working with you.
Any questions? Please contact Americans All.