Everybody has a story to tell and storytelling brings families together.
Americans All uses a unique storytelling tool to facilitate legacy preservation, enable students to communicate better and help small businesses succeed. Families can also use this tool to pass on knowledge and experiences to current and future generations. Without this information, children will neither understand their roots nor develop their ethnic and cultural identity. In addition, storytelling brings communities together by sharing people’s common histories, rather than their differences. Schools, students and students’ families and friends participate in Americans All at no cost and receive a free, 3-month trial to our Social Legacy Network.
What makes us unique is that we include verified historical information—presented in multiple, nonpolitical perspectives—to provide context for these stories and the experiences, observations and accomplishments reflected in them.
Local businesses, service providers and cottage industries participate in our program as Business Legacy Partners, for a nominal fee. They can leverage stories about their business or practice to build closer relationships with current and future customers and clients. They can also use our program to share discounts on their goods and services with Americans All Social Legacy Network members.
Despite our successful distribution of classroom resources to more than 2,000 schools and libraries nationwide, we aim to stay clear of the divisive politics that are now affecting the teaching of social studies, and still staying true to our mission, have included a new goal. We have repurposed our unique storytelling tool to help families that lost a member(s) to COVID-19 to gain closure, and to permanently preserve the memories, contributions and achievements of their loved one(s). We also need to recognize the incredible, unselfish work of the first responders who risked their own lives to help those in need.
Membership Benefits for Students, Teachers and Their Families
- Americans All members can create, edit, share and preserve a multimedia legacy story forever on our Web-based Heritage Honor Roll and the home pages of our Legacy Partners.
- Legacy stories can:
- Contain up to 2,000 words, of which 1,000 can be password protected;
- Be published in multiple languages and be updated at no cost;
- Be enhanced with photographs, home movies and audio recordings;
- Include links to other Heritage Honor Roll legacy stories, social media sites and other Web pages; and
- Be shortened to print on an 8½” x 11” template to share with family and friends.
- Even though we are now more focused on being a writing exercise, all members can still access our existing K–12 social studies information—a $500+ value.
Our Program Offers Benefits For:
- Ethnic and Cultural Groups
- Libraries and Historical Societies
- First Responder Families
- First Responder stories on our Heritage Honor Roll
- Military Families
Click here for tips on “How to create a legacy story.”
Click here for tips on “Storytelling for younger children.”
Click here to view our program overview.
Click here to register for Americans All so you can create and share a legacy story and receive program benefits.
Click here to learn how your family can become a Legacy Partner.
Any questions? Please contact Americans All.