The Social Legacy Network, an initiative of the nonprofit People of America Foundation, provides additional benefits to members of the Americans All program. Once you have registered for Americans All to create and share a legacy story, our foundation gifts you a free, 3-month trial subscription in our network as a thank-you for supporting our mission of excellence in social studies education. After the trial period is over, you can elect to continue your subscription for only $4 per month. We will not bill you unless you authorize us to do so.
For the monthly fee, you and your family can:
- Electronically access the Americans All collection that includes ethnic and cultural texts and songs, period-specific posters and photographs, reference texts and grade-level-specific teacher’s guides.
- Electronically access grade-level-specific resource databases with information that supports state history and civics content standards.
- Take advantage of the links embedded in these databases to strengthen learning opportunities and facilitate interdisciplinary connections.
- Take advantage of professional development opportunities that impart best practices for using these and other resources (e.g., sample lesson plans, simulations and test questions).
- Receive e-newsletters with money-saving tips.
- Use your membership cards to access discounts on goods and services from program partners.
- Enjoy an enrollment in CollegeSave. This organization provides parents of newborns to high school juniors up to one full year of college tuition discounts, and delivers practical college savings advice, a Personal College Savings Roadmap® and access to live tutors and other resources to help kids get good grades. During the past 18 years, more than four million families have benefited from college tuition discounts.
During the three-month free trial period, you will be able to use our education resources as well as earn 1,750 discount points worth $1,750 in college tuition discounts (each point is worth $1 in discounts). By continuing your subscription after the trial periods ends, you can earn up to $52,000 in college tuition discounts that can be used at any of more than 385 participating colleges in 45 states nationwide. These college tuition discounts can be used by your children, grandchildren and extended family members. In 2017, students submitted reward points worth more than $80.1 million in tuition discounts at the participating colleges. Even if you opt not to continue your network membership, you retain the tuition discounts you earned during the trial period!
Click here to register for Americans All to create a legacy story and publish it on our Americans All Heritage Honor Roll and establish your eligibility to join our Social Legacy Network for even more benefits