The Social Legacy Network, an initiative of the nonprofit People of America Foundation, provides additional benefits to members of the Americans All program. Once you have registered for Americans All to create and share a legacy story, our foundation gifts you a free, 3-month trial subscription in our network as a thank-you for supporting our mission of excellence in social studies education. After the trial period is over, you can elect to continue your subscription for only $4 per month. We will not bill you unless you authorize us to do so. Schools, students and students’ families and friends participate as lifetime members in Americans All at no cost.
For the monthly fee, you and your family can:
- Use your membership cards to access discounts on goods and services from program partners.
- Electronically access the Americans All collection that includes ethnic and cultural texts and songs, period-specific posters and photographs, reference texts and grade-level-specific teacher’s guides.
- Electronically access grade-level-specific resource databases with information that supports state history and civics content standards.
- Take advantage of the links embedded in these databases to strengthen learning opportunities and facilitate interdisciplinary connections.
- Take advantage of professional development opportunities that impart best practices for using these and other resources (e.g., sample lesson plans, simulations and test questions).
Click here to register for Americans All to create a legacy story and publish it on our Americans All Heritage Honor Roll and establish your eligibility to join our Social Legacy Network for even more benefits