As parents, we have a vested interest in making sure our children can participate—and succeed—in our nation’s democracy, economy and workforce.
Americans All uses a unique storytelling tool to facilitate legacy preservation, enable students to communicate better and help small businesses succeed. Families can also use this tool to pass on knowledge and experiences to current and future generations. Without this information, children will neither understand their roots nor develop their ethnic and cultural identity. In addition, storytelling brings communities together by sharing people’s common histories, rather than their differences. Schools, students and students’ families and friends participate in Americans All at no cost and receive a free, 3-month trial to our Social Legacy Network.
Local businesses and service providers participate in our program as Business Legacy Partners, for a nominal fee. They can leverage stories about their business or practice to build closer relationships with current and future customers and clients. They can also use our program to share discounts on their goods and services with Americans All Social Legacy Network members.
Schools frequently ask businesses for financial support but rarely provide them with anything of value in return. Our grassroots approach enables schools to receive ongoing revenue from the fees paid by Business Legacy Partners. Americans All members can also continue their Social Legacy Network subscription for a small monthly cost ($4) after the free trial to receive additional benefits besides publishing a story on our web-based Heritage Honor Roll. Schools also benefit from the Social Legacy Network fees.
Your PTSA can help by encouraging your school to become one of our Legacy Partners, at no cost. As such, the school:
- Can give students and students’ families and friends its Legacy Partner ID Number so they can participate in Americans All at no cost and receive a free, 3-month trial to our Social Legacy Network.
- Can create as many free home pages on our Web site—in multiple languages, if desired—to describe the school's activities. More importantly for your school, each student club and team can have its own Legacy Partner homepage to host stories of its members.
- Supports students by giving them and their families access to vetted supplemental social studies resources (a $500+ value), a meaningful research and writing project, and opportunities to perform community service.
- Supports teachers by affording them opportunities for professional development and access to our supplemental social studies resources and language arts project.
- Americans All has received preapproval by the Montgomery County Public Schools’ Student Service Learning Office, making it easier for your students to receive community service credit for their volunteer work.
Click here to view program videos.
Click here to view our program overview.
Click here to learn how to become a Legacy Partner.
Click here to set up an individual membership account.
Click here to see benefits for students.
Click here to see benefits for teachers.
Click here to see benefits for schools.
Any questions? Please contact Americans All.