Benefits for Schools, Students, Students’ Families,Staff and Alumni
Schools, students, students’ families, staff and alumni participate in Americans All for free, and schools receive ongoing revenue from membership and subscription fees (see graphic). In addition:
- Our non-academic resources can enrich student's experiences when they participate in extra-curricular activities such as sports, performing arts, volunteerism, student government, and clubs that focus on topics such as academics, vocational and professional, service, arts and crafts, mechanical shops, hobbies, publications/media, languages, religion, and so on. These activities provide a channel for reinforcing the lessons learned in the classroom, offering students the opportunity to apply academic skills in a real-world context, and thus help contribute to a well-rounded education. This helps students develops critical-thinking skills, and it teaches them how to evaluate different perspectives, assess the validity of evidence, work in groups and apply facts in decision-making.
- Our online stories can help educate students about the contributions of different ethnic and cultural groups and the value they bring to our nation.
- Storytelling brings subject matter alive for students. Families can use our tool to pass on knowledge and experiences to current and future generations. Without this information, children will neither understand their roots nor develop their ethnic and cultural identity.
- Students can improve their research, writing and communication skills—invaluable assets when they move on to postsecondary education or the workforce.
- Stories impart the knowledge and experiences of past generations. By focusing on their commonalities rather than their differences, these stories help bring communities together.
Benefits of becoming a School Legacy Partner
Schools that register to participate in Americans All as legacy partners:
- Receive ongoing revenue from business membership fees and Social Legacy Network subscription fees.
- Can create a story on the school—in multiple languages, if desired—for our Web-based Heritage Honor Roll, at no cost. It can be updated for free at any time and as often as desired.
- Can create a free Legacy Partner home page(s)—in multiple languages, if desired—on our Web site to host stories of current and past students, teachers and their families published on our Heritage Honor Roll. This provides further exposure for these stories.
- Can encourage each student club and team to create its free Legacy Partner home page to host stories of its members.
- Producing a legacy story can be a wonderful intergenerational bonding experience for a student and his or her immediate or extended family.
- Afford students with an opportunity to help others who are less skilled create their own legacy stories. This can also serve as a community-service project.
How the program works
After a school is registered, it can give its Americans All 6-digit ID number to students, students’ families, staff and alumni so they, too, can join Americans All for free and create and publish stories on our Web-based Heritage Honor Roll in multiple languages, if desired.
Americans All members also receive a free one-year trial subscription to our Social Legacy Network so they can take advantage of discounts offered by our Business Legacy Partners and access new education resources. After the trial, they can subscribe for only $4 per month to continue receiving Social Legacy Network benefits.
Click here to view or download a tutorial on how to register your school for Americans All, for free.
Click here to view or download a tutorial on how to register an individual for Americans All, for free.
Click here to register an individual or a school for Americans All NOW!
Any questions? Please contact Americans All.