Americans All is a membership-based program of the 35-year-old, nonprofit People of America Foundation. We are the nation’s only initiative that uses storytelling to:
- facilitate legacy preservation
- help students gain a more balanced education, and importantly
- help small businesses, including cottage industries, succeed.
By joining Americans All for a 6-month, renewable membership fee of just $49, Business Legacy Partners:
- Receive free landing pages on our website—one for each location and in multiple languages, if desired—to share information about their business or practice and advertise discounts on goods and services for current and future Americans All members.
Receive three additional business accounts at no charge. These can be used for branch offices or to list your business under multiple categories at the same location. Every renewal includes the continuation of the three additional business accounts. The additional accounts re
Host, on their Legacy Partner landing page(s), legacy stories that customers, clients and staff have published on our Heritage Honor Roll
to provide further exposure for these stories. By doing so, a loyalty club is created or expanded for the business or practice to better connect
with current and prospective customers and clients.
- Are listed on both our Discounts and Legacy Partner landing pages, so Americans All can identify Business Legacy Partners offering discounts on goods and and services.
- Can develop co-marketing strategies with other Americans All Business Legacy Partners.
- Can encourage other locations of your store or practice to register for free so they can benefit from your Business Legacy Partner account, build local loyalty clubs and be listed on both our Discounts and Legacy Partner landing pages.
Click here to learn how to become a Business Legacy Partner.
Click here to learn how to add your store or practice to a Business Legacy Partner account, at no cost.