Nothing can match the wonder and excitement of a child's birth. It marks a new chapter in the life of your family.
The birth of a child is a time of anticipation—but also reflection—as you consider the responsibilities brought on by this thrilling event. Your child's story begins at birth, and his or her legacy is built each time a milestone is achieved. Regardless of age, every child has valuable experiences that are proudly shared with family and friends. We enable your family to record these moments so they are not forgotten--creating an electronic diary to share with your child as he or she gets older. Of equal importance, what will you do to begin investing in his or her education?
This is how our nonprofit foundation's Americans All program can help. A one-time, tax-deductible fee of only $49 ($24.50 using a discount Legacy Partner Promo Code)—registers your child and provides a template to create the story. Because education is a lifelong pursuit, we give our members a free, 3-month trial subscription to our Social Legacy Network so your family can receive even more benefits. We invest more than half of our membership fees to support excellence in social studies instruction.
Benefits of Membership in Americans All and Its Social Legacy Network
- Can contain up to 2,000 words, of which 1,000 can be password protected.
- Can be published in multiple languages and be updated at no cost.
- Can be enhanced with photographs, home movies and audio recordings.
- Can include links to other Heritage Honor Roll legacy stories, social media sites and other Web pages.
- Can be shortened to print on an 8½” x 11” template to share with family and friends.
- Can take advantage of our secure event, anniversary and memorial information e-mail tool.
Member families can also access our existing K–12 social studies information—a $500+ value.
The free, 3-month Social Legacy Network trial subscription gives member families access to:
- Our new resource databases, texts, photos, songs and teaching tools.
- Discounts on goods and services from our partners.
Americans All members can also continue their Social Legacy Network subscription for a small monthly cost ($4) after the free trial to receive additional benefits besides publishing a story on our web-based Heritage Honor Roll.
Click here for tips on “How to create a legacy story.”
Click here for tips on “Storytelling for younger children.”
Click here to view program videos.
Click here to view our program overview.
Click here to register for Americans All so you can create and share a legacy story and receive program benefits.
Click here to learn how your family can become a Legacy Partner.
Any questions? Please contact Americans All.